COVID-19 Rapid Testing
Parents, follow this registration link to complete the one-time only registration and consent form for your student.
Participants who do not complete their required bi-weekly testing will not be eligible for participation in practices, rehearsals, games, or performances until such a time that a negative COVID-19 test result is produced to their coach or adviser. If you are unable to attend your assigned session, please communicate with your coach or adviser to discuss other arrangements.
Alternative free testing sites are available by visiting https://coronavirus.utah.gov/utah-covid-19-testing-locations/.
*No testing is required for any individual who has had COVID-19 within the past 90 days.
Testing Schedule (Small Gym):
|Fridays - 2/5, 2/19, 3/5 (as necessary)||
||Fridays - 1/29*, 2/12, 2/26, 3/12 (as necessary)|
Dance Company / Ballroom Team
|10:15 am||Boys Basketball|
|10:30 am||Winter Guard||10:30 am||Girls Basketball / Girls Lacrosse|
|10:45 am||Boys Lacrosse / Theatre||10:45 am||Cheer / Drill|
|11:00 am||Baseball||11:00 am||Swimming/ esports|
|11:15 am||Softball / Indoor Track||11:15 am||Drumline / Band*|
|11:30 am||Madrigals||11:30 am||Boys and Girls Wrestling|
|11:45 am||Football /||11:45 am||Boys Soccer|
|12:00 pm||Debate||12:00 pm|
|12:15 pm||12:15 pm|
JSD Employee Testing
- Q: Which test is this? Do they stick a swab into my brain?
- A: The BinaxNOW rapid antigen tests, which are administered by nasal swab and produce results in 15 minutes. Individuals receive their results via email shortly after. BinaxNOW and other rapid antigen tests are not as accurate as PCR tests. You may want to obtain PCR testing to confirm unexpected BinaxNOW results.
- Q: Who administers the test?
- A: All testers are qualified and trained professionals covered under the Local and State Health Department requirements. We are fortunate to have District Nurses and our Athletic Trainers administering the tests supported by other school personnel.
- Q: Can I get tested elsewhere?
- A: Yes. Other testing locations are available. https://coronavirus.utah.gov/utah-covid-19-testing-locations/
- Q: I don't want to test. What can I do?
- A: It is not required to get tested. But if you want to participate in the extracurricular activities at CHHS, you will have to have a valid bi-weekly negative test result. Extracurricular activities are extra . . . you decide.
- Q: I've already had COVID. Do I need to test?
- A: Probably not. If you have tested positive within the last 90 days, you are exempt from testing requirements. You must resume testing after the 90 days expire.
- Q: How will I find out my results
- A: Positive test results will be notified immediately in person or by phone in addition to the email notification. Negative tests will rely upon the email notification system. Your my.jordandistrict.org email account will NOT receive these emails. Make sure you register with a personal email address.