CHHS Girls Lacrosse
Copper Hills High School
- A student must be enrolled as a full time student. This means 6 of 8 class periods (Seminary does not count).
- Athletes can only have 1 F per grading period and the GPA must be above a 2.0.
- No Grade Replacements or teacher grade changes after the term will be accepted during the school year.
Team Registration Information (DUE March 5th)
M - Th: 5:00 - 6:30 pm
Friday: Captain/Senior Practice 1:00 - 3:00 pm TBD
- If you want your child to drive to or from a game, Coach Harper needs this form at least 24 hours in advance.
- If this form is not received, your child will be expected to ride the bus to and from the game.
To Do List:
- Complete Register My Athlete & UPLOAD your physical (you can't participate in games until this is completed)
- Pay your registration fee (you can't participate in games until this is completed)
- Complete Athlete & Parent Contact Information Google Form
- Make sure you get the required team gear on your own.
- Girls lacrosse stick
- Goggles or helmet
- Mouth Guard
- Join the Team Group Me for Text Communications