Congratulations to the Girls Team!
1st Place at Regions
4th Place at State
Check back for information on the 2021-2022 season in September 2021!
- Team Roster 2020-2021
- Practice Schedule
- Meet Schedule
- Swim Team Disclosure
- Code of Conduct
- A student must be enrolled as a full time student. This means 6 of 8 class periods (Seminary does not count).
- Can only have 1 F per grading period and the GPA must be above a 2.0.
- No Grade Replacements or teacher grade changes after the term will be accepted during the school year.
Team Registration Information
These workouts can be used to make up practices or continue to work out on your own during sporting shut downs due to Coronavirus. Quarantined students should complete dryland workouts at home during their quarantine.
- Becky 12 Strength Exercises 45 min
- H2Go Fitness Dryland 60 min
- Becky Swim Dryland 30 min
- Becky 5 Cardio 5 Strength 45 min
- Dryland Workout A 20 min
- Dryland Workout B 20 min
- Total Body Dryland Workout 40 min
- Butterfly Dryland Workout 3 min (repeat several times)
- Coach Western Countdown Workout
Coach Contact Information
Assistant Swim Coach
Assistant Dryland Coach
Booster Club President
Kearns Qquirrh Park Fitness Center
5624 Cougar Ln, Salt Lake City, UT 84118
- Score points during the swim season.
- Participate in all swim meets (unless excused prior).
- Attend at least 80% of practices.
- Maintain academic eligibility.
2020-2021 Team Goal
Win 2 Swim Meets Overall Completed!