Currently we are processing transcripts with Parchment. Please complete the Parchment registration. You will then be able to order your transcripts. Transcripts will be sent electronically. To get started, click on the Order Transcripts here link below.
Students can track their orders by logging into their accounts and clicking the Order tab.
Please allow 24 hours for a transcript request to be processed.
To have an unofficial transcript faxed to a high school for enrollment purposes, please have the high school fax a transcript request to (801) 256-5364. Official transcripts will be mailed to the enrolling high school, once the student has been enrolled at the new high school.
Current Students – Free(It shows a cost of $4.15 but then it shows subsidized $4.15 and $0.00 is owed)
Former Students - $4.15 through Parchment
Mailed through Parchment for an additional. - $2.50
- Order Transcripts here
- For education verification, please fax a request, signed by the student, to (801) 256-5364. Education Verifications will be completed within 72 hours of receipt of the request in our office.
Report Cards / Grades
- Grades and copies of past report cards are available through Skyward:
- Once logged into Skyward, select Report Cards from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen. From here, you can view and print report cards.
- To enroll at Copper Hills High School, the following vaccinations are needed:
|Students born between July 1, 1993 and July 1, 1996 –
|Students born AFTER July 1, 1996
|*Polio – The final dose of polio vaccine administered ON or AFTER August 7, 2009 must be given at the minimum age of 4 years AND a minimum interval of 6 months following the previous dose. The final dose of polio administered PRIOR to August 7, 2009 will fall under the previous recommendation with a minimum interval of 4 weeks between doses.|
- For further information regarding vaccination requirements, visit the following site: Utah Dept. of Health Immunization Program
- To request a copy of your student’s immunization record, complete the form at the link below and submit the via fax, email or mail to the Utah Dept. of Health: Utah Dept of Health Immunization Program
Contact InfoPhone: 801-256-5396
- For assistance with online registration and to pay fees, please visit the Main Office page or call the main office at 801-256-5300.
- To enroll a new student and for a complete list of necessary documents, please visit the Counseling Center page or call the Counseling Center at 801-256-5320.
- To withdraw a student from Copper Hills High School, or for permit information, please visit the Attendance Office page or call the Attendance Office at 801-256-5310.
- For further assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 801-256-5396.