Back to School Registration for 2021 - 2022 School Year!
BACK TO SCHOOL REGISTRATION
*** ALL DATES AND INFORMATION ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ***
BACK TO SCHOOL REGISTRATION (July 30 – October 4, 2021)
ALL FAMILIES MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR EACH STUDENT
ATTENDING COPPER HILLS HIGH SCHOOL FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR.
- To complete the registration process, login to Skyward Family Access at copperhillshigh.org , scroll down on the main page to the “Skyward” box and click on it.
- Log in with your PARENT login information. If you do not know your login and/or password you can call the Attendance Office at 801-256-5310 beginning July 28th.
- In Skyward, select your CHHS student and click the link, “Register for 2021-2022”. This is your opportunity to verify information regarding your student. You must open and check each item, save, close, and mark complete in order to complete the registration process.
- You may also pay registration fees, make a lunch account deposit, and find other crucial information.
- Listed below are important forms and information such as our parking contract, class fee information, and financial information.
- Student Code of Conduct