*** ALL DATES AND INFORMATION ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO STATE AND DISTRICT HEALTH GUIDELINES ***
ALL FAMILIES MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR EACH STUDENT ATTENDING COPPER HILLS HIGH SCHOOL FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR.
- To complete the registration process, login to Skyward Family Access at copperhillshigh.org, scroll down on the main page to the 'Skyward' box and click on it.
- Login using your PARENT information. If you do not know your login and/or password you can call the Attendance Office at 801-256-5310 beginning August 3rd.
- In Skyward, select your CHHS student and click the link 'Register for 2020-2021'. This is your opportunity to verify information regarding your student. You must open and check each item, and then save, close, and mark complete in order to complete the registration process.
- You may also pay registration fees, make a lunch account deposit, and find other critical information.
- Listed below are important forms and information such as our parking contract, class fee information, and other financial forms and information.
- Bell Schedules and Student Code of Conduct will be posted as soon as plans for the coming school year are finalized.
- Lifetouch's protocols for safety on the picture days