New to CHHS Student Registation
If you are currently a student at CHHS or you are in the 9th grade at Sunset Hills Middle School or West Hills Middle School AND you live in the Copper Hills boundary, you are already pre-enrolled. Please click here for Arena Scheduling.
If you are a current student in the Jordan School District, click the link to Back to School Registration:
Back to School Registration for School 2021-2022.
If you are not a current student in the Jordan School District, please follow the steps below.
Step One: Enrollment
Students who are NEW to CHHS and NEW to the district.
- CHHS is currently open to permits. We have only a few permits available. When they are gone, applications will move to our wait list. To apply, click here. You can also apply by going to jordandistrict.org. Click on “Parent Student” then “Registration and Enrollment” and then the “School Choice Application” link
- Jordan School District schools can process new student enrollments online using the Skyward Family Access system. If you do not have a Skyward Family Access account, please select Temporary Account for New Student Enrollment. If you already have a Skyward Family Access account or have created a temporary account, please select New Student Enrollment. If you have questions on which schools are in your boundary, please visit the Jordan School District Boundary Locator page. If you wish to apply for a school outside your boundary, please visit the Jordan School District School Choice page.
- Submit the required items listed below to the CHHS Attendance Office by April 30, 2021. We will stop approving On Line Enrollment for next year on April 30, 2021. If we have not received your documentation by this date, you will not be able to enroll until after the summer break.
- For those missing the April 30th deadline, “New Student Appointments” will be made in the Counseling Center. Call the Copper Hills Counseling Center beginning August 2, 2021 at 801-256-5320 to schedule an appointment. The enrollment and registration will take about 1 ½ hours. Before the appointment, complete on line enrollment. During the appointment you will start in the Attendance Office, meet with an administrator, enroll with the registrar, pay school fees, and meet with your counselor to schedule your classes. A parent or legal guardian must accompany new students to this appointment. Make sure you bring the required documents listed below.
- Unofficial Transcript – Obtained from previous school (If your student will be in 10th grade next year, a most recent report card will do)
- Birth Certificate (must be original; we will make a copy)
- Parent Drivers License or State ID Card
- Proof of Residency
- Required – One of the following:
- Copy of mortgage or copy of deed or lease agreement
- Notarized letter from landlord or notarized statement that family is living at said address
- Letter from government agency showing address
- Recent utility bill showing address (within the last 60 days)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Utah photo ID card
- Voter registration documentation
- Church or religious records
- If parents are divorced, guardian needs to provide a copy of document proving custodial guardianship. This would be the parent who has physical custody.
- If student is living with someone other than custodial parent, court documentation proving guardianship must be provided. Contact Kristi Midgley at 801-256-5311 with questions regarding guardianship.
Step Three: Back to School Registration
ALL STUDENTS MUST ALSO COMPLETE THIS STEP!!
- Click here to go to the Back to School Registration page.