Information and Sources You Can Trust
Utah's Online library offers a number of searchable databases. For general research, try EBSCO: High School or GALE Reference Collection High School. NoodleTools is a great way to create a bibliography and manage your citations. For free, downloadable music for creating videos, try Soundzabound. If you're looking for another book to read, try NoveList inside EBSCO: High School for some great book recommendations.
For this year's username and password, please contact the library.
Plagiarism is . . .
- Passing someone else's ideas off as your own without giving them credit.
- Directly quoting from another source without using quotation marks and citation.
- Buying or copying an essay from a website.
- Turning in a peer's work as your own.
- Having someone rewrite sections of your paper for you.
- Using your old work (in part or whole), and submitting it for a new assignment.